- October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month
Cyber Security Awareness info
- Stay Safe Online
- What can Christian Hackers do?
- First, make sure your own computer network is secure
- Then, help as many family members and friends to secure their
computers this month.
- Make sure the operating system patches are up to date
- Lock down configuration settings and policies
- Scan for malicious code using anti-virus and adware scanners and
- Check firewall settings
- Pray for God's blessing on the computer usage
- And too many other steps to list here...
It has come to our attention that KNFR.NET
has been defaced on 4/1/07 (April Fool's Day) with an image referring to
the Christian Hacker's Association and a link back to our website.
We categorically and completely deny any knowledge, support or connection
to this incident. Our organization and members do not support illegal
and childish computer crimes.
For some reason this feels a bit like deja vu, since back in 2005 a
similar incident occured with another website that was defaced with our
It appears that some people wish us harm by creating these false
The Christian Hackers' Association will be sharing the gospel
at HOPE Number 6 conference in NYC
Let us know if you want to help or if you just want to meet up and ask
some questions about what we do!